Worksite Monitoring - WeatherReal-time, continuous environmental monitoring of multiple weather parameters for a wide range of worksite and industry applications.
Worksite monitoring key benefits
Customisable thresholds and alerts.
Downloadable data and APIs for integration
Accurate site data
Ensure a compliant, healthy and safe worksite for employees, communities and environments
Weather station monitoring features:
- High quality sensors provide reliable measurements
- No mechanical moving parts keeps operational costs low
- Integrated, multi-sensor design reduces deployment cost
- Low power mode for power sensitive applications
- Ability to monitor wind speeds from as low as 0.1 m/s with no mechanical inertia
- Applications include a wide range of industrial worksites and commercial environments
- Land and marine applications for stand alone measurement or integration
- Proven technology measures meteorological and environmental parameters to international standards
- Compass orientation for mobile mounting options including cranes
Weather monitoring common applications
Compact weather stations are popular due to their robust design, accurate measurement and ease of use. Typical applications include civil and construction worksites, general weather observation, pollution monitoring, horticulture and agriculture.
CMP currently utilises Adroit’s real-time noise, vibration and weather monitoring stations on their Wellington based worksites and cranes
Adroit technology means we can front foot any potential problems that arise with site specific data.
Visualise the weather activity on your worksite from any connected device
Adroit monthly subscription plans
This worksite monitoring product is available on a fixed monthly subscription of 24, 36 or 48 months. Subscriptions include web/mobile app, training, support, real-time network connectivity, monitoring equipment, installation, maintenance, and removal. All worksite solutions can be customised to client requirements, contact Adroit for more information.