Geotechnical Monitoring - TiltmeterReal-time, continuous tilt monitoring for a variety of geotechnical applications.
Tiltlevel monitoring key benefits
Customisable thresholds and alerts.
Downloadable data and APIs for integration
Ensure a compliant, healthy and safe worksite for employees, communities and environments
Tiltmeter monitoring features
- Long life battery with a minimum of 5 – 10 years
- Robust build technology suited to harsh NZ environments
- Highly sensitivity at 0.001 degrees
- Operates accurately in wide range of environmental conditions. Temp range -20 to 60 ̊C
- In-built highly accurate tri-axial tilt sensor
- Tri-axial tilt sensor range +/- 15 degrees
- Suitable usage for a wide variety of construction, civil and industrial worksites
Tilt monitoring common applications
Tilt meters can detect even the smallest changes in slope or tilt, providing early warning of potential hazards such as landslides, sinkholes, or structural instability. This allows for timely action to be taken to mitigate risks and prevent damage. Common applications are geotechnical (construction and slope stability), dam safety monitoring, structural monitoring and a wide range of geotechnical and survey applications.
Visualise the tiltlevel on your site from any connected device